The guys at Giampietro's Pizza & Pasta are opening a new restaurant called, "Empire Burger". It is located in La Cima Mall on the south end of town in Breckenridge, CO. Their burgers are USDA certified Harris Ranch, Black Angus Choice Beef ground fresh daily in House.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Empire Burger, Breckenridge Colorado....coming soon!


What is Empire Burger? The concept is simple -the desire to build a better burger! Good is what counts and good burgers are what you will get. We start out with freshly ground beef and then we cook it on a flat top grill, searing in great beef flavor. The rest is up to you, ketchup, mustard or mayo? Need a little more pizazz? Why not try one of our delicous dipping sauces. You can choose from a variety of flavours including sweet mango chutney, Mexican ketchup or roasted garlic mayo just to name a few. The menu is packed with lots of other options. How about hand cut fries, milkshakes or some tasty chile? The guys have spent hours and hours perfecting the menu and choosing ingredients. The result...great tasting food that is affordable! Stay tuned as we get closer to our opening.

4 Comments:

Blogger boz83 said...

These were the best burgers and fries that I never tasted.
Just looking at the pictures made me hungry for more of what I never tasted.
Oh Well.
Next time!!

10:42 AM

 
Blogger SteveC said...

Agreed. Ate there in December 2008. Fantastic burgers!!

7:10 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I visited Breckenridge recently and split an Empire Double with my friend. It was the best burger I have ever had in my life. I live in a "small but growing fast" town like Breckenridge-Round Rock, Texas-and I was wondering if you could consider Building one there, too. It is not just because I like it. I'm sure other residents of Round Rock and even Austin will love it and come to eat there a lot. You can look into downtown Round Rock, near the IKEA, or off of US 79. I hope you will consider making one here. THANK YOU!

7:48 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

On the second sunday of march 2010 I had a buffalo bacon cheesebrger with onion rings, the verdict: onion rings were cold and tasteless, with better ones on offer cheaper at the Quandry Grille, and the burger was tasteless and average.
Therefore for a restaurant to be trading under the name 'empire burger' I expected more, on talking to the manager he kindly agreed with my comments, refunded me the rings and I left NEVER TO RETURN OR EVER SPEAK A GOOD WORD OF THIS RESTAURANT. Its your money that you're spending so go somewhere else that cares not only about there food, but about you, the customer.

8:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home